Final Project: Culmination

For my final project, I am working in tandem with Sofia Geislinger in order to create a masterpiece…but we’re not there yet. Currently we have one of our scene completely rendered and two others are almost done. Here is our first scene with more to come:

And below this is our storyboard:

Final Project Animation

After quite a bit of rendering an playing around with Maya, we finally got the final animation to come together. Part of the reason it took so long was because of the problems we were having with rendering. Arnold rendering was not working on Sofia’s computer, and then we started to see the watermark when I tarted to render. We realized that Arnold recently decided to require a license to render without a watermark. And all this was after we got Maya to stop crashing when trying to render. The project was filled with issues and some of the videos were not the quality we wanted, but I still think the animation looks nice, and flows somewhat coherently.